Saasu now connects with 650+ of your favourite apps
June 3, 2016 by Sofia Eastmond
Your time is valuable. Why waste it doing tedious tasks that a computer could handle for you?
Saasu’s integration with Zapier (which has officially gone from beta to global!) gives you that time back. It lets you connect and automate more than 650 apps, so you can focus on the important stuff.
Here’s how it works:
Zapier watches your apps for new data, and kicks off actions based on the rules that you set. For example, Zapier can:
- Create Saasu invoices automatically for any new orders you receive in your ecommerce store
- Create new invoices in Saasu for every payment/sale you receive via your payments apps (e.g. Stripe or PayPal)
- Update existing or create new contacts between Saasu and CRM, email marketing and other apps
- Export invoices from Saasu automatically into a spreadsheet app
… and so much more.
The best part, it all happens in the background. You can visit our page on Zapier to discover more use cases and sign up for a free account.
You can browse Saasu integrations and create your own from scratch on Zapier, or get started with these examples – they’re ready to go.
And if you have a workflow you need to automate that you don’t see there, let us know. We’d love your feedback!
We already have two items on our Dev radar:
- The ability to email invoices automatically
- Multiple line items support
To help us decide what to slot in next on our dev map for this integration, let us know what items you’d like to see in the pipeline. You can leave a comment below, or send us an email via firstname.lastname@example.org. Meanwhile, enjoy integrating your apps with Zapier!