Spotcap add-on for Saasu
June 16, 2016 by Sofia Eastmond
We’re super excited to announce our latest add-on: Spotcap.
Spotcap provides fast and flexible loans to micro, small and medium-sized businesses to help them grow. Their application process is simple and easy and offers seamless integration with Saasu.
Saasu customers can apply online in as little as five minutes and once approved, access up to $250,000.
We love this integration because it’s completely aligned with our mission of liberating small business. In this case, from the trap of traditional lenders who take advantage of small business owners by charging exhorbitant fees and/or making it difficult for them to get a loan.
- Apply in minutes – Enter some basic personal and business information, connect your Saasu file and your business bank account.
- Fast, flexible funds – Once approved, your credit line of up to $250,000 is available within 24 hours.
- Flexible repayments – To help support the growth of your business, Spotcap offer flexible repayment schedules of up to 12 months.
- No hidden charges or early repayment fees and Spotcap uses the latest technology to protect your business data.
- Flexible withdrawals – You can withdraw what you need, when it suits you and only pay for what you take.
In a nutshell, as a small business owner, you provide access to your bank accounts and/or online accounting software and plug in tax and financial statements, which Spotcap’s credit model uses to assess how much finance it will provide and at what interest rate. When the loan is approved, you’re ready to go.
To celebrate the end of financial year in Australia, Spotcap are offering Saasu customers a discount of 1.5% on the origination fee for the first Spotcap loan you take. This could be a saving of up to $3,750! The offer is valid until 31st July 2016 and you can redeem it here.
What do you think of this new add-on? Leave a comment below and let us know what challenges you’ve faced in the past with traditional lenders and how you think the Spotcap service changes things for small business.
Read Saasu’s warning about borrowing.