Developers who want to connect their publicly available app to Saasu can partner with Saasu and receive some key benefits:
- #SMALLBIZ – Saasu intersects small business, advisors and developers. Connect your app and access all three.
- FREE SOFTWARE – Saasu is free to run your business entity once your app is connected to Saasu and being offered commercially by two or more Saasu customers.
- TRAFFIC – Promote your app in our Add-on Directory, sales and marketing channels.
- EVENTS – We’ll help you with material for campaigns and events.
- .NET or RUBY – Saasu has a comprehensive new API for easy support.
- FREE CERTIFICATION – Take the 25 question certification quiz now! and qualify as a Saasu Certified Partner.
- DIRECTORY LISTING – Once a Certified Partner with 2 or more active clients we add you to our advisor listing.
- RECEIVE LEADS – Our team receives queries every day seeking add-ons. Tap our lead generation.
- MICRO AND SMALLBIZ – Comprehensive functionality of Saasu covers micro through to the big end of small business.
- FREE SUPPORT – Email support anytime you need it.
$125,000,000,000 transactions processed
80,000 customers since June 2000
1000+ Accounting Advisors use Saasu
300,000 Invoices created monthly
Made in Australia
What are the requirements to be listed on the Saasu Add-on Directory?
You app must be complete and working with two Saasu client. You must also list Saasu in a production grade website that also covers your services.
What determines the order of the Partner that appears on the Directory?
The order is determined based on a proprietary algorithm that considers feedback from clients, time and volume of Add-on use.
How do I change the details currently displayed on the Advisor Directory?
Email email@example.com with what has changed.
Can I use Saasu logo’s?
How often will I receive updates from Saasu
We have a regular monthly newsletters and also release emails announcing features, add-ons and changes to Saasu. We also email Small Business content periodically but not too often.
Test files for Partners
We will provision a sandbox file (empty), and give you access to a sample file (sample data) for you to demonstrate Saasu to potential clients.
Who do I contact if I have a question that isn’t answered here?