If you want to match one bank feed entry to multiple transactions in Saasu watch this how-to video:
You may need to allocate a transaction in your Bank Feeds Inbox to more than one account in an order or invoice.
- Create a temporary posting account such as Expense: Suspense
- When you have a transaction in your inbox that needs to be split and coded to more than one account then code it to this Expense:Suspense account
- Go to the Transaction by Account report and run the report for the Expense: Suspense
- Open each transaction and then add an extra line to the transaction using the + icon to the right of the line item.
- Split the amount on line 1 in the order or invoice to be across line 1 and line 2.
- Save the transaction and repeat for any other that need to be split.