In our most recent update, as part of our ongoing reporting improvements, we’ve updated the Sales report functionality to be able to email the report as a PDF attachment.
If you pay sales commission to your staff or have a referral program in place which pays referral fees, the new addition to the sales report is a great way to share the numbers with your staff or referrers so they have an insight into what their rewards are based on.
How to Email Your Sales Report as a PDF
- Navigate to the Sales Report Dashboard via Report tab > Sales Report in the Saasu Web App.
- Select or customise your sales report settings by clicking the cogwheel icon.
- Once you’re happy with your settings, click RUN to generate your report.
- Click the Email icon in the toolbar, this will gather your data and display a pop-up window with email fields to fill out, such as the email recipient and an option to provide a message to accompany your sales report PDF. Selecting Preview will download a copy of your sales report PDF.
- Once you’re happy with your email, click send.
- On completion, you will receive a message stating that ‘The email was sent successfully.’
We hope you enjoy this update. If you have any further questions, please contact the Saasu Customer Experience Team.
Image credit Claudio Testa