Important Note to the safety of your Data
Saasu is a subscription service and accordingly you accept that by letting your subscription expire, requesting your Subscription be closed or by failing to meet the Terms of Service that we may delete all your Content and Data permanently but not within 90 days of your subscription expiry. You agree to Saasu charging the catchup subscription period if you return seeking renewal after expiry.
- Saasu reserves the right to vary these Terms from time to time, which will be effected by Saasu notifying you of such, in writing.
- If there are changes to charges then they will be effective 30 days from you being notified of the same.
- Saasu may vary the terms by providing notice to you of the variation. In the event you do not agree with the variation to the terms you may terminate your agreement with Saasu at any time prior to the variation coming into effect, such termination to be effective 30 days from the date Saasu receives notification of such from you. If you terminate your agreement under this clause, you will only be charged for Services provided up to the date of termination, regardless of the minimum term of your agreement.
- If you do not give notice of termination of the agreement under clause 4 within the timeframe specified, your right to terminate the agreement in relation to the relevant variation will be deemed to have been waived by you.
- These Terms of Service supersede prior agreements.
- These Terms of Service are governed by the laws of New South Wales, Australia, and all parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of this State.
- In all our agreements the use of names, including but not limited to, Saasu and Saasu.com refer to the company Saasu Pty Ltd.
- Saasu provides Services to Subscribers whose principal place of business is Australia.
- Saasu also provides Services to Subscribers in other countries but not after 30th June 2019.
- You accept that features and functions may differ between countries and that features designed for one country may not be suitable for another.
- You accept that features and functions may be removed over time and that may result in you moving to another system at your own expense. If the removal of features has a material impact on your ability to use the Services, you may terminate your agreement with Saasu, by providing written notice to Saasu within 30 days of Saasu notifying you of the proposed changes. In such circumstances you will only be liable to pay Saasu for the Services up to the date termination takes effect.
- If you do not give notice of termination of the agreement under clause 12 within the timeframe specified, your right to terminate the agreement in relation to the relevant removal of functionality will be deemed to have been waived by you.
- Access Authority — means the Subscriber and/or individuals who the Subscriber prescribes levels of access to your Saasu Online Account and where the Subscriber has made available to those individuals the Email Address/Sign-in ID, Password and Organisation to allow them access for data entry, viewing data or obtaining reports.
- Services — means the Saasu Online Accounting Services accessed via the Saasu website and also any other Saasu Website, by Registration as a User and by signing on for use using Access Authority.
- Password — means a confidential alphanumeric, being at least 8 characters long, which when used with other Access Authority information, gives access to Services.
- User — means any person you nominate (if you choose to do so), from time to time, as part of any invite process or request via email to Saasu to use the services available through the website.
- We, us and/or our — means Saasu Pty. Ltd.
- You and/or your—means the Subscriber to the Services and includes a User when applicable.
- Saasu Logo’s — means any logo, brand, trademark, image we provide containing the Saasu registered trademark, trading names and URLs registered or otherwise.
- Add-on — Widgets, plug-ins, Web Applications, Software, Components, Integrations, Integrators, Connectors and/or any other technology that communicates, interacts or embeds Saasu or is embedded in Saasu.
- Bank Feed – Data collected from (or sent from) financial institutions and other third party financial data suppliers such as (but not limited to) Yodlee and PayPal.
- Risk Event – Bugs, defects, performance issues, data breaches, data loss events that have some risk of occurrence over time. Noting that Saasu invests lots of time and effort preventing these events through quality assurance. innovations and standard operating procedures throughout our business.
- You must provide all equipment necessary to make a connection to the Internet and pay any service fees to providers for access.
- After gaining access to the Internet, you must obtain access to and pay for the use of Services. This is accomplished by registering as a Saasu subscriber or by using any user id on the site provided by us or any third party.
- You agree to pay all Service Subscription fees Saasu charges you for the Services when you sign-up.
- You agree to pay all foreign, Commonwealth, State and Local Government, state taxes applicable to your access, use or receipt of the Service, these will always be disclosed to you clearly in advance.
- If Saasu are required to collect overdue fees from you, you agree to pay all reasonable costs (including legal fees), if any, incurred by Saasu in collecting those overdue fees from you, and to pay a late charge on any overdue fees at our bank’s business cheque account overdraft rates.
- If you fail to pay your fees for Services by any Expiry or Due date, Saasu reserves the right to restrict access to all files that belong to the unpaid Subscription.
- You accept that when a Subscription is locked, all users of the affected files will be unable to view, edit or add any data to the file. Full access will be restored upon receipt of all accumulated unpaid Subscription fees.
- You accept that Saasu can transfer any locked file out of your subscription to another subscription owned by a Director or Trustee of the organisation that the file represents.
- You may Subscribe to Saasu Services by using the Saasu website sign up page.
- The sign up page asks you to provide correct information about yourself or company, to list the users who will have Access Authority and to maintain and update such information to keep it accurate and complete.
- You may designate a number of users to have Access Authority and you may provide and assign access and passwords to such users.
- We may suspend or terminate your account and refuse use of Services if you:
- Provide any information (including a valid contact email address and phone number) that is false, misleading, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or if Saasu has reasonable grounds to believe that such information is false, misleading, inaccurate, not current or incomplete or any terms in this agreement are breached.
- Are deemed to be abusive, including using language that is deemed to be abusive to staff. Such to be determined by Saasu, acting reasonably
- Using Saasu trials for educational, training, testing, reverse engineering, intellectual property discovery or any other reason not specifically for the purpose of trialling Saasu for running your business or organisation, such to be determined by Saasu, acting reasonably.
- Any other reason we deem (acting reasonably) to be inappropriate or unintended use of Saasu outside of the purpose for which the Services are intended to be used.
- You agree that when Subscribing you will select a secure password eight (8) or more characters long that contains at least one letter and one number.
- You accept responsibility for maintaining confidentiality of any password and other access information used by yourself and your authorised users who have Access Authority. You are solely responsible for, and, to the full extent permitted by law, release Saasu from any liability resulting from or relating to any misuse of your username and password, save where the misuse is due to the negligence of Saasu.
- You acknowledge that the Internet is an open system and Saasu cannot and does not warrant or guarantee that third parties cannot intercept your information.
Communications Between You and Saasu.
- Saasu reserves the right to contact you by web page and operating systems notifications, email, post, internet chat, phone, text message, phone or other means to communicate important information regarding the use of the Service and related products and services such as but not limited to third party Add-ons, widgets, components, connectors, plug-ins, applications and software.
Your Regulatory Responsibilities are not Saasu’s
- Your Regulatory Responsibilities will vary from country to country and are your responsibility to identify and comply with such.
- You accept that Saasu may not comply, support, update or be registered for requirements specified by tax and regulatory authorities of countries we sell our Services in.
- We don’t provide Services that are tax remittances or returns preparation.
- We don’t provide Services that are tax, legal or financial advice.
- You are solely responsible for the remittance of Taxation Returns and other Government lodgements and forms for you and/or for your organisation.
- You agree to check information reported by our Services before using the information to prepare your accounts, tax returns and other regulatory, banking or legal reporting requirements.
- You are solely responsible for inputting your data into the Service and you release Saasu from any liability resulting from or relating to your failure to accurately or completely input such data.
- You agree that Saasu does not substitute your responsibility to comply with privacy and data protection laws of any country or economic zone including, but not limited to, Australian Privacy Laws, European Union General Data Protection Regulations, US Data Protection and the Privacy Laws of NZ and the UK.
Your non-Transferable License
- We grant you a non-transferable, non-exclusive and terminable right licence to use the Services under these Terms.
- You agree that title and ownership of the Services remain with us.
- You agree not to copy (or allow a third party to copy), modify, create a derivative work, reverse engineer or reverse assemble, disassemble, or decompile the Software, or any other action to allow its whole or partial re-use by the Subscriber or others.
- Title and ownership of financial data entered by the Subscriber, or those with Authorised Access to this data, remains with the Subscriber. To the extent necessary to provide you with the Services, you grant Saasu a licence to use your financial data.
- You are licensed for the number of users specified in the subscription plan to which you are a subscriber.
- We agree that in the event of an upgrade, the Licence hereby granted shall automatically transfer to the new version.
- You agree that all rights in respect of the original version shall lapse and no further use of same shall be permitted.
- You agree that the Licence in this agreement is effective until suspended or terminated by us or by ceasing subscription payments.
- You agree that payment for your subscription is due in advance of the next Subscription expiry date.
- In the event you choose to end your subscription service, you agree to export your data using the export functions provided in the service.
- We reserve the right to charge you for time and materials if you request your data be exported by us rather than you doing this yourself.
- You agree to use your best endeavours to ensure the safeguard of your Password(s) for your organisation in order to ensure there is no unauthorised access to, copying of, or collection of information from you data file and you indemnify Saasu for any and all losses you may incur as a result of failing to safeguard your Password.
- By using Bank Feed functionality in the Service you agree to Saasu and Yodlee accessing third party sites designated by you, on your behalf, to retrieve information requested by you. By setting up a Bank Feed in Saasu you hereby authorise and permit Saasu and Yodlee to use information submitted by you, such as account passwords and users names, to configure your Bank Feed. You hereby grant Saasu and Yodlee a limited power of attorney with full power of substitution and re-substitution, for you and in your name, place and position, in any and all capacities, to access third party sites, retrieve information, and use your information, all as described above, with the full power and authority to do and perform each and every act required to collect bank data, as though you were in person. You agree that when Saasu or Yodlee are accessing and retrieving information from third party sites, Saasu and Yodlee are acting as your agent, and not the agent or on behalf of the third party. You agree that Saasu and Yodlee’s third party account providers shall be entitled to rely on the foregoing authorisation, agency and power of attorney granted by you.
Terminating Your Service
- You may end the Service by exporting your data, deleting your file (in the manage subscription area) and if you pay by regular credit card charges you should delete that payment option also.
- Not renewing before your next expiry also terminates your service and will result in your data being scheduled for deletion after a safety period of 90 days.
- Subscribers may terminate their Service in the following circumstances:
- Without reason, by providing Saasu with not less than 30 days written notice, in which case you will not be entitled to a refund of any unused portion of the Services; or
- Saasu may terminate your Service in the following circumstances:
- Without reason, by providing you with not less than 30 days written notice, in which case Saasu will refund to you the unused portion of the Service on a pro rata basis; or
- Where you are in breach of a provision of these terms, by giving you notice of not less than 14 days requiring you to rectify the breach, after which period, if the breach has not been rectified, your Service will automatically be terminated. In such circumstances you will not be entitled to a refund of any unused portion of the Services.
Saasu General Practices Regarding Use of the Service
- We may establish general practices and limitations that apply to the use of the Service.
- You accept that we may change these general practices and limits at any time, at our discretion.
- You accept that we may disable accounts that are inactive for an extended period of time.
- You accept that we may log off (also referred to as sign off or sign out) users who have been inactive for a reasonable period of time or for the purposes of conducting reasonable system maintenance and repairs.
- You accept that we reserve the right to disable or change features of the service if those features are infrequently used by our users or at our discretion. If we permanently disable or change a feature that you have been using and it materially impacts on your ability to enjoy the benefit of the Services you may, within 30 days of the disabling or change of the feature, terminate your agreement with us, by providing 14 days written notice, in which event, you will only be liable to pay recurring fees up to the date of termination.
Website and other publications (our Content)
- While all attempts have been made to ensure the information on this website is correct, it is provided for general information only, and does not take into account your particular financial or business situation. You should seek professional financial and/or legal advice before purporting to rely on any information contained on this website and, to the full extent permitted by law, release Saasu from any liability resulting from your use or reliance on any information contained on this website.
- You accept that we will, from time to time, alter information in the web site which contains pricing, market information, and/or product specifications, and that these product offerings may not be relevant, suitable or available in your country.
- You accept that links to other third-party sites can lead you to Content not under our control or responsibility and thus you accept that using such a third-party site is at your own risk.
- You accept that the inclusion of any link does not imply that Saasu is endorsing or is accepting responsibility for the content, products or services of third-party websites.
- You accept that the Content we provide is educational and information only and is not legal, taxation and/or financial advice.
- You agree to obtain professional legal, taxation and/or financial advice rather than rely on Content we provide.
- While our Services will be provided with due care and skill, our liability to you for any failure to provide the Services, or for any breach of any warranty or guarantee in relation to the Services (whether implied or express) will be either of the following (at Sassu’s election):
- You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Saasu from and against any and all claims, proceedings, damages, liability and costs (including reasonable solicitors fees) incurred by Saasu as a result of any claim arising from your violation of the Terms, State or Commonwealth law or regulations, or any third party’s rights including but not limited to infringement of copyright, violation of any proprietary right and invasion of privacy rights.
- You accept that these obligations survive termination of the Service.
- You accept that we will not accept liability for failures in providing Services which are outside normal usage or reasonably foreseeable including force majeure, natural disasters, acts of God, war, terrorism and civil disobedience.
1.1. Where the Services consist of the supply of services:
1.1.1. Supplying the services again; or
1.1.2. The payment of the cost of having the services supplied again; and
1.2. Where the Services consist of the supply of goods;
1.2.1. The replacement of the goods; or
1.2.2. The repair of the goods
Disclaimer of Warranties
- To the extent permitted by law, you accept that the Services (including all content, software, functions, and operational hosting services) are provided “as is”, without warranty of any kind.
- To the extent permitted by law, Saasu expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including without limitation, title, security, accuracy, uninterrupted timely and error free service, errors in software will be corrected, service will meet user requirements, damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, computer virus, communication failure and unauthorised access.
Proprietary and Confidential Information
- You acknowledge and agree that the Services may contain proprietary and confidential information that is protected by intellectual property and other laws.
- You agree not to loan, modify, lease, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on the Service.
- If you are an Adviser (i.e. accountant, bookkeeper, financial adviser) you may procure and maintain the Service for your client by establishing and maintaining a Subscription containing their files. Otherwise, your client may establish a Subscription with Saasu and set you up with Access Authority.
- You agree not to use or display any Saasu trademarks, logos, product and services names or other Saasu material of any form (including any derivations) without our written approval or as described elsewhere in these Terms where you are a Saasu Partner.
- You may not assign, sell, distribute, lease, rent, lend, sub—license, or transfer the Subscription Services or this licence (subject to the prior written consent of Saasu)
Your content and data
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material submitted, posted or displayed via the Subscription Service. However, it may be used in anonymous aggregated form (where it is aggregated in part or full with other subscribers).
- You accept that by setting any of your Content to be shared publicly that you allow others to view and share your Content.
- Repeating, you accept that by letting your subscription expire, requesting your Subscription be closed or by failing to meet the Terms of Service that we may delete all your Content and Data permanently at a time or date of our choosing but not within 90 days of the expiry of your subscription.
- You agree to Saasu charging the catchup subscription period if you return seeking renewal after expiry.
- You accept that Saasu does not offer in it’s Services to roll—back, recover or load any data from historical backups or archives. If we do this it is at our discretion and we may charge for this Service.
- We do not claim that our data management practises (including but not limited to marking data for deletion, permanent data deletion, restoration, backup, indexing, retrieval, archiving, importing, exporting or other data copying, moving or protecting services) are appropriate for you.
- You accept the responsibility of having your own practises to cover risk associated with our data management where you don’t feel our practises are appropriate for you.
- You accept that our practises for data management may change at our sole discretion at anytime and without notice, so long as such does not materially impact on your use of the Services.
- You acknowledge you are not entitled to any payment for use of this material.
- We provide supported plans which encompasses product use support and technical support where issues arise for the product such as defects.
- We provide comprehensive online help screens.
- We reserve the right to limit the time spent on email to 10 minutes or less for a single support enquiry.
- We reserve the right not to provide Support Service even if it has been purchased if we deem the Support Service is being used in an unethical, abusive or fraudulent manner.
- You accept that support is only available while an online service is current and paid in full.
- You accept that any instruction we give you via our Support Service (and via any other method or service) is not legal, tax or accounting advice.
- You accept that any instruction we give you is general educational information that may or may not meet your specific requirements.
- You accept that the Support Service is for basic usability and functionality queries and not for workflow, operational, accounting or bookkeeping problem solving.
- You agree that in reporting any defects to our Support Service, to be specific and provide at least one identifiable example of the defect.
- You agree to allow us access to your data to troubleshoot or problem solve a defect.
- You agree that Internet, network, hardware, software inquiries relating to third party providers are not resolved by Saasu.
- You agree that our Support Team will deem if the inquiry falls within the nature of the Saasu Support Service.
- You accept that Support Team availability and response times may be affected by email volumes, staff absence, server maintenance and upgrades relating to new releases.
- You agree that our only support channel you are paying for is email. Callbacks, Skype, Chat, Social Networks, Messaging Apps, Screen share and other services may be used at our discretion but are not part of the official support service offered to trials and paid subscribers. For clarity, email is the only support channel you are entitled and pay for where support is offered in the plan you purchased.
Your privacy is very important to us.
You acknowledge that the Services are subject to usage limits as set out on our plans page. If you exceed these limits We will:
- Limit the resources (such as disk space or other resources) you are allowed to use to a amount allowable for the subscription level you are paying for.
- Reserve the right to terminate service to you if you repeatedly exceed your limits or abuse the service or our staff or communication channels in any way.
- Tell you well in advance (normally) if you breach any limits and we will give you the option of reducing your usage back below the limit or upgrading to a more appropriate plan.
- We reserve the right to vary prices or features for all Subscribers, including free file users, at any time with such variations to take effect on the next renewal of your agreement.
Where you agree to be a Saasu Partner
- We agree to provide you with Referral Rewards as a discount on your subscription or as fees payable to you.
- Whether we provide Referral Rewards as a discount or pay as a fee is at our sole discretion.
- Referral Rewards apply when subscribers are referred to us by you.
- A Referral is deemed to have been received when a prospective Subscriber clicks your unique Saasu Partner link which logs a record in our database or when you notify us in writing by filling in an online form or by sending an email to email@example.com.
- A Referral is deemed to have expired if the Referral doesn”t convert to a paying subscriber within 90 days of the Referral.
- A Subscriber can elect a different Saasu Partner or Saasu to manage their Subscription at any time. If they elect not to have a Saasu Partner manage them then the Subscriber is managed by us and Referral Rewards are no longer payable effective from the date the Subscriber makes this election.
- You accept than sending us a list of email addresses and names is not sufficient evidence that they are qualified leads unless you warrant that these are prospective Subscribers who have made contact with you or have visited your website Content that is specifically related to Saasu and it”s products.
- You agree that subscribers must pay us before we are liable to pay you.
- Variations to Referral Reward may occur from time to time and will be published on the Saasu website and become effective one calendar month after the change.
- No other services, products, applications or otherwise receive Referral Rewards except where specified explicitly.
- Eligibility of Referral Rewards is subject to our Terms of Service even if you do not use our Services for your own use or the organisation you represent.
- You use our Services at your own risk. Our Services are provided on an ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ basis.
- To the extent permitted by law, we are not liable for damages, direct or consequential, resulting from any failure to provide service, suspension of Service, or termination of Services.
- We do not guarantee the availability of the Referral Rewards in the future.
- To the extent permitted by law, you agree not to hold us responsible for data loss or interruption of service of any kind.
- Saasu retains ownership and all rights to the Saasu logos, trademarks, software, trade secrets, databases (withstanding the rights of subscribers as embodied in the Terms for Subscribers), reports, web site and other intellectual property.
- Saasu reserves the right to cancel Referral Rewards for violation of the Terms at any time.
- Referral Awards will only be paid on a Service once to a single Saasu Partner. For clarity there is no tiering, hierarchy or multi-level aspects for Referral Rewards.
- You accept that there is no exclusive arrangement between you and us in terms of software licences, distribution rights or otherwise.
- You agree that other Saasu Partners may be competing with you to sell Saasu Services and claim Referral Rewards.
Referral Rewards Criteria for Saasu Partners
Referrals to Saasu must meet the following criteria:
- Saasu hasn’t already got a relationship with the Referral. Where a relationship is prior communication with the Referral.
- Referrals cannot be obtained via unsolicited commercial email (“spam”)
- Partner Websites may not contain adult material, or engage in or promote illegal activity, violence, racism, or contain any other material that Saasu, at its sole discretion, considers inappropriate.
- Saasu reserves the right to reject any orders that Saasu deems inappropriate, due to suspected fraud, security concerns or any other reason.
- That in your actions resulting in a Referral to us you have complied with the Federal and State Laws of Australia and also with the Laws of the Countries in which both you and the Referral reside and operate.
- Links to Saasu may be placed in newsgroups, discussion forums, chat rooms or guestbooks but must not be placed in such a way that it is misleading to the participants.
Referral Rewards Qualification for Saasu Partners
To receive Referral Rewards the following criteria must be met:
- We identify by means of a unique URL used in linking to Saasu that the subscriber originated from an Partner Website.
- You are an Australian registered legal entity and have an Australian Business Number (ABN)
- You identify the subscriber to us via email sent to firstname.lastname@example.org within thirty (30) days of the Referral subscribing to Saasu services.
- The Referral must signup and pay for services within ninety (90) days of the referral. You agree not to make this payment or arrange a third partner to make a payment on their behalf to circumvent this rule.
- We pay Referral Rewards based on the existence of valid paid plan files in your Subscription.
- We may make process returns, adjustments, chargebacks to your account with us that reflect changes to Subscriber billings.
- We provide ongoing Referral Rewards while we receive subscription revenue from your referrals and while you maintain a good commercial supportive relationship with the Subscribers that you are the Managing Partner of.
- All Referral Rewards are based on the full tax inclusive price.
- You agree to provide a registered legal entity that you operate under. We are under no obligation to accrue or pay Referral Rewards otherwise.
- Referral Reward rates may change at any time but will not take effect for one calendar month from the date of change. We will notify changes via email and/or via our Saasu.com website.
- We reserve the right not to provide Referral Rewards where, in Saasu’s sole discretion, you fail any of our Terms of Service or violate any Federal or State Laws of Australia.
- In the event that you purposefully, inadvertently or indirectly solicit a current Subscriber then we have no obligation to provide Referral Rewards on that Subscriber.
Referral Rewards paid as Recipient Created Tax Invoices
- You agree that, in accordance with the provision of Australia’s Goods and Services Tax (GST) Legislation, Regulations and Rulings, for the purposes of providing tax invoices that you as the Supplier to us as the Recipient, will accept Saasu Pty Ltd utilising Recipient Created Tax Invoices (RCTI’s).
- We will issue RCTI’s for Referral Rewards that are paid directly to you instead of being processed as a Subscription discount.
- Where applicable, we may issue Recipient Created Adjustment Notes in respect of Referral Rewards.
- The GST shown in the RCTI will form part of the total GST payable by you on your Business Activity Statement (BAS) for the relevant tax period.
- You are registered for GST in Australia and will notify us if you cease being registered for GST.
- You agree not to issue Tax Invoices or Adjustment Notes in respect to Referral Rewards paid via RCTI’s.
Saasu Partner Obligations
- Each Saasu Partner will be solely responsible for the design, development, testing, operation, maintenance and content of their own Partner Website(s) and for all materials that appear on Partner Website(s), including but not limited to: (a) the accuracy and appropriateness of materials posted on Partner Website; and (b) ensuring that materials posted on Partner Website do not violate or infringe upon the rights of any third party.
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Saasu, its shareholders, officers, directors, employees, agents, partners, successors and assigns, from and against any and all claims, losses, liabilities, damages or expenses (including, without limitation, legal fees) arising from the design, development, testing, operation, maintenance and content of you website and Content.
- We grant you permission to use the Saasu logos in Content you produce, save that Saasu may place reasonable restrictions on your use of the Saasu logo. This permission may be revoked at any time in the event Saasu is of the reasonable opinion that your use of the Saasu logo is detrimental to the brand, image or reputation of Saasu.
- You agree to provide us the Content including printed or electronic such as URLs and files for reference purposes on our request.
- Versions of the Saasu logos suitable for print and screen use are made available on the Saasu website media page (https://www.saasu.com/media). Any other variant of our logo is not permitted.
- You must discontinue use of the Saasu logos if this agreement is terminated for any reason.
- Promotion of Saasu in any offline or online media must show Saasu in a fair way versus competitors.
- You agree that to be a Saasu Partner you must meet various requirements outlined in the Saasu Partner area of our website (https://www.saasu.com/partner).
- You agree not to promote moving customers away from Saasu in any way before notifying us (in writing or by email to email@example.com) of your decision to end your Saasu Partnership.
- You agree not to provide misleading or deceptive information about Saasu (the company), it’s staff or our services to your customers and suppliers.
Saasu Partner-built Add-ons
Your Responsibilities as a developer of Saasu Add-ons are:
- Tell us what URL you would like us to use to direct web traffic to your website where they can download or use a Saasu Add-on.
- You agree to provide a profile on your company, yourself and the Connector including features and benefits.
- You agree to list any known issues.
- You agree to use the most up to date version of our API -or- agree to port your queries, connections and CRUD operations to the newest version of the API before older versions of the API are deprecated.
- You agree to provide your contact and physical address on your website that contains the Saasu Add-on.
- You agree to withdraw any Add-ons from sale immediately on written request from us if we consider them to be risk to our brand, to our Subscribers’s data security or any other risk we feel reasonably warrants this.
- You agree that in the event you decide not to sell or provide online availability or an online distribution mechanism for our Subscribers to access the Add-on that you will grant Saasu a perpetual unlimited licence for the use or distribution of the Add-on for any purpose we see fit (including but not limited to modifying it to correct bugs or other issues you have not addressed). This requires the latest copy of the Add-on source code and executables to be provided to us.
Files managed within a Subscription
- You shall ensure that File owners and their users under your Subscription have adequate access given to them while they are paid up in full for the subscription cost of that file.
- You agree not to use access to your subscription by users in your subscription to leverage payment for other services you provide but not limited to bookkeeping, taxation, accounting and financial advice.
- We reserve the right for any reason to provide direct access to a file for an organisation’s Directors and Trustees even if that file is in your Subscription.
- We reserve the right to transfer a file from your Subscription to the Subscription owned by the Director or Trustee of the file that contains their organisations data. We will refund any payment you made to us for the unused portion of the subscription period for that file.
Relationship of Parties; Scope of Authority
- You shall perform all duties under this Agreement as an independent supplier, and agree not to hold yourself out as an agent of Saasu with authority apart from authority expressly granted from Saasu.
- You shall have no express or implied authority to assume or create any obligation or enter into any Agreement on behalf of Saasu.
- You agree not to make any misleading or deceptive (or potentially misleading or deceptive) representations regarding Saasu or the capabilities or availability of the Services.
- Nothing in this Agreement shall be deemed to create an employer–employee, partnership, franchise or joint venture relationship between Saasu and you.
General Refunds, Returns and Delivery Policy
- We agree to refund the provisioning of incorrect file licenses if we have been notified within thirty (30) days of purchase.
- We agree to refund your subscription if you change your mind within seven (7) days of purchase.
- This policy is in addition to your statutory rights under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth). For more information, please visit the Australian Department of Fair Trading website.
- We accept that if a Service is wrongly described, different from a sample shown or doesn’t do what it is supposed to do, you may receive a refund.
- You agree to provide a reason for returns including any details of the problem.
- You accept that we only have to refund the credit card used to pay for goods or services or the bank account we received payment from.
- You accept that refunds may take 10 days to process once approved by us.
- You agree to allow us to deduct fees and charges by banks and credit card companies we occur from the refund amount.
- You agree that refund for bulk purchases (i.e. 2 or more of the same product) will not be accepted.
- You agree to the Service for one accounting File first to make an assessment prior to subscribing in bulk.
- Saasu reserves the right to charge operational costs for returns and/or refunds.
- To the extent permitted by law, your rights in relation to any breach of any express or implied guarantee or warranty is either the refund of the amount paid for the Service, the provision of the Services again or the cost of having the Services provided again, at the discretion of Saasu.
- You agree to defend, indemnify and hold Saasu harmless from and against any and all claims, losses, liability costs and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees) arising from your violation of this agreement or any third-party’s rights, including but not limited to infringement of any copyright, violation of any proprietary right and invasion of any privacy rights, save to the extent such were caused by the wrongful act or omission of Saasu.
- This obligation shall survive any termination of this agreement.
- Our liability will not exceed the Referral Reward due to you.
Limitation of Liability
- To the full extent permitted by law, Saasu shall not be liable to you or any third party for special, consequential, incidental, indirect, tort or cover damages, including, without limitation, damages resulting from the use or inability to use the services, delay of delivery and implementation, or loss of profits, data, business or goodwill, whether or not Saasu has been advised or is aware of the possibility of such damages.
- You agree and accept that building software is complicated and has risks. Accordingly, you agree that defects, data loss and data breaches are examples Risk Events that can occur from time to time. You agree not to hold Saasu liable for any damages resulting from Risk Events.
- To the full extent permitted by law, Saasu’s liability for all claims of any kind arising out of or relating to this agreement shall be limited solely to money damages and shall not exceed the amount of referral awards due to you.
- Saasu will not accept liability for failures in providing its Services which are outside normal usage or which occur due to force majeure, matters outside Saasu’s control or which are not reasonably foreseeable including an act of God, war, terrorism and civil disobedience.
- You or Saasu may terminate this agreement at any time.
- This Agreement will be construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of New South Wales without regard to its conflict of laws principles.
- Venue for any dispute under this Agreement will be Sydney, Australia.
- Saasu shall not be liable for, and is excused from, any failure to perform or for delay in the performance of its obligations under this Agreement due to causes beyond its control, including without limitation, interruptions of power or telecommunications services, failure of Saasu’ suppliers or subcontractors, acts of nature, governmental actions, fire, flood, natural disaster, or labor disputes.
- Saasu reserves the right to change the Terms of Service of this Agreement at any time by posting the modified version on the portion of its web site, with such to take effect 30 days after you are given notice of such.
- You may not assign this Agreement or any of your rights or obligations under this Agreement, in whole or in part, without the express written consent of Saasu.
- Any notice made by Saasu to you shall be deemed properly given and effective: (i) when reduced to writing and sent to the email address we have for you on record, OR (ii) fifteen (15) days after being posted to the portion of Saasu’s websites that relates to the Saasu Partners.
- Any notice made by you to Saasu shall be deemed properly given and effective when reduced to writing and delivered to the Service Team email address being firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You acknowledge that you have read this agreement and agree to all its terms and conditions.
- You understand that we may at any time (directly or indirectly) solicit Subscriber referrals on terms that may differ from those contained in this agreement or operate web sites that are similar to or compete with your web site. You have independently evaluated the desirability of using Saasu Services and participating in the Referral Rewards and you are not relying on any representation, guarantee, or statement other than as set forth in these Terms of Service.